The System Administrator Intern is responsible for installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Position’s key requirements:
- No problem to work at the night shift.
- Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka.
- Reside in Uttara, Dhaka.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Provide desktop, server, network and phone system support in a mixed Windows / Linux environment.
- Perform software installations and resolve issues with computer software and hardware.
- Provide technical support and guidance for company employees and contractors.
- Assist in configuring, monitoring, upgrading and supporting multiple software stacks supporting core business applications.
- Assist with the administration of data protection suites, including disk encryption and backup monitoring applications.
- Assist in maintaining various security systems to include patch management, antivirus, and vulnerability management systems.
- Assist with monitoring log management systems.
- Prepare or assist in developing MIS through excel, excess or PC/web based Software for internal use.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request and keep record of the same.
- Any other lawful assignment assigned by the supervisor.
- Have to maintain online spreadsheet to write down each day work details and targets and have to place report of each day job fulfilment.
- Basic PC hardware and Windows troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, HTTP, FTP, SSL, etc.)
- Should have strong knowledge in LAN/MAN/WAN.
- Must have basic Knowledge on IP, IP subnetting can able to configure IP to any devices.
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Power point).
- See challenges as opportunities and translate them into actionable tasks.
- Intellectual curiosity, Proactive, can-do attitude and Professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Bonus technical skills: Windows Domain administration, Linux administration, Office 365 administration, Virtualization.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science from a reputed University.
- Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply
- Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary and Benefits:
- Paid Internship.
- A great learning opportunity.
- Full-Time job opportunity based on merit & performance.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.