Why this role is important to Field Nation:
Our Bangladesh office has been operating for more than 7 years in Uttara, Dhaka. We are seeking full-time employees for night shift in support coordinator position. The ideal candidates would need to have excellent communication skills and must be fluent in English. Available position involves speaking on the phone with the clients where you will be expected to answer general questions and help with platform related queries and place outbound calls to recruit technicians. Other responsibilities involve handling U.S. based customer service related inquiries through written communication, where you will have to respond to customer support tickets, questions and help customers solve problems via Email and Online Chat. This role is full-time and we are looking to add 5 people to our talented team! These openings have the shift time of Monday – Sunday (9 hours shift – 5 days per week i.e. 45 hours per week).
What you’ll need to qualify:
· Both males and females are encouraged to apply!
· Complete English fluency.
· Can work under pressure and handle possibly agitated customers.
· Previous U.S.-based customer service experience is a plus.
· Must have computer experience including web based software, MS Word, Excel, etc.
· Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
· The work positions are open to all, but the candidates must have good fluency in English and provide an audio recording with their application (see instructions below).
· Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
· Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka
· Salary: Tk. 20000 – 30000 (Monthly)
· Provident fund, Gratuity, Over time allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
· Yearly Bonus
· Lunch/Dinner is provided
· Drop Off service (If applicable)
Voice Recording Instructions:
1. Audio Recording Instructions: In an e-mail with a subject line “Support Coordinator (Night Shift)” to firstname.lastname@example.org, include an audio recording of the passage below. You can either attach a .wav or .mp3 format or whichever file type supported by Windows Media Player.
***Recording Passage***’This installation consists of installing new VeriFone pin-pads at retail locations owned by Foot Locker. In Small Ville, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Vancouver, Missouri, Minnesota, Utah, Wyoming etc. These locations currently do NOT have customer interfacing pin-pads; they currently have key pads (for typing in PIN codes). Therefore, technicians will also be mounting the pin-pad mounts, so drills will be required. The types of mounts and placement will vary by store type, as outlined in the install instructions. Stores will range from 1-3 pin-pads with a minimal number of stores exceeding 3 pin-pads. Start times will be denoted on your work order, with one site per day identified as the ‘starting’ point/store for the day. It is critical that you arrive on time and at this specified location. Also, there will be a blackout period every day between 12pm-1pm where there is to be no installation activities taken place. Lastly, CTS will need to ship you test cards that will be required to be brought with you to every install so that you can complete part of the testing procedure. You will need to be prepared to provide a valid ship to address for where these cards can be sent in advance of your first scheduled install. Lastly, there will be a number of calls that will need to be made to both check in and out of sites as well as to verify successful install for every register installed. You can only install one pin-pad at a time and cannot proceed until your next in the store until Foot Lockers Help Desk as verify install is a success. Therefore, a reliable cell phone is critical. Most locations have an average of 4 sites per primary address, with a minimal number of standalone stores in the roll-out’.