Why is this role important to Field Nation?
Develop, create, and modify our customized software with the goal of continuously improving our systems of strategically connecting technicians and member companies to one another. Specific duties include:
What you’ll do:
- Utilize Ubuntu/Debian as well as sophisticated automated E2E testing methodology and techniques.
- Develop & deploy highly available, B2B web applications that can rapidly scale.
- Draft clean, compliant HTML and CSS that efficiently utilize libraries for fast development.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, and to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design the Field Nation system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Infrequent travel to professional conferences and large customer sites, as well as off-shore developers in Bangladesh.
What you’ll need:
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related and 5 years of post-Bachelor’s, progressive experience as a Software Developer or related position.Multiple openings.
Experience must include five years of hands-on experience in the following:
- PHP and MVC as well as service-oriented architectures.
- SQL – MySQL.
- Writing clean standards-compliant HTML and CSS using common. techniques and libraries such as Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Must also be a Certified Agile Scrum Master.